Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/08/20 08:50:14 UTC

Release Notes translation for the coming version 4.1.1

Release Notes for version 4.1.1, to be released later this week, are
available in English at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.1+Release+Notes

If you want to translate that page and already have a CWiki account, do
the following:

1) Open
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.1+Release+Notes

2) Top right, Tools, Copy

3) Choose location of the new page as a child page of the one in step 1
(this is less important; and you can also simply save the page and then
move it again with the Tools menu).

If you don't have a CWiki account, create one (at the URL above) and
then send your username here so that we can enable it for editing pages
in the OOOUSERS space.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Release Notes translation for the coming version 4.1.1

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
OK, it's done, thank you.

Regards,
Pedro.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by YoheY - OpenOffice <op...@yohey.hu>.
Thanks, working perfectly.
csaba

Done, whitelisted: Kádár Csaba (yohey)

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by YoheY - OpenOffice <op...@yohey.hu>.
Hi!

I'd like to ask for the 'Edit' permission to help handling the Hungarian
pages for AOO on CWiki.
Username: yohey

Thank you,
csaba