Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Gilloth, Chad" <Ch...@comcast.com> on 2018/09/10 20:44:11 UTC

Re: PR - Logo recreated as vector. New versions of each added. .sketch source #2752

Greetings,

I have updated/recreated the two Apache Traffic Control logos into vector format (full version with text and just the logo no text). The old bitmap version did not allow for scalability.

I have added all of the appropriate licensing for the SVGs and licensing for the other files in .dependency_license.

I am looking to get some more eyes/comments on this PR and get it merged.

https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/pull/2752

Thank you,

Chad Gilloth

Re: PR - Logo recreated as vector. New versions of each added. .sketch source #2752

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
+1, good work Chad