Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Дарья Чуркина <d_...@inbox.ru> on 2014/01/31 12:17:30 UTC

Volunteers lists editing

 Could you please also advise me how to edit the volunteers lists (I need to add my name to the Directory of Volunteers and Documentation Volunteers lists). It is said that my account is currently disabled, can this be the reason I can't edit these lists?

Thank you in advance,
Daria.

Re: Re[2]: Volunteers lists editing

Posted by Varun Bezzam <va...@gmail.com>.
Dear Andrea,
                  I joined the developer's community yesterday because I am
familiar with OpenOffice, and would like to participate in the further
development of the software. I am from India and I am currently pursuing my
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering from the Anna University,
Chennai. I am extremely interested in developing a project for GSOC 2014.
This is my first experience with any OSS forum, so I would be extremely
grateful for any guidance on where to start, what project ideas to
implement and so on. I have worked with C,C++ and I have a working
knowledge of Java. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank You,
Varun
(P.S. Is the letter okay? Should i change my presentation format?)

Posted by Дарья Чуркина <d_...@inbox.ru>.
 Thank you for help.

Daria.

Пятница, 31 января 2014, 19:27 +01:00 от Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>:
>On 31/01/2014 Дарья Чуркина:
>> Could you please also advise me how to edit the volunteers lists (I
>> need to add my name to the Directory of Volunteers and Documentation
>> Volunteers lists). It is said that my account is currently disabled,
>> can this be the reason I can't edit these lists?
>
>Yes, accounts need to be whitelisted. I've just whitelisted yours.
>
>Regards,
>   Andrea.

Дарья Чуркина

Re: Volunteers lists editing