Posted to axkit-dev@xml.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2003/07/16 10:37:01 UTC

New version soon?

I'd like to put out a 1.62 soon. Any objections? I think we have some
important bug fixes to get out there (though some are not yet fixed in
CVS).

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->get a SMart net</:->

Re: New version soon?

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, [iso-8859-1] Jörg Walter wrote:

> Am Wednesday, 16. July 2003 10:37, schrieb Matt Sergeant:
> > I'd like to put out a 1.62 soon. Any objections? I think we have some
> > important bug fixes to get out there (though some are not yet fixed in
> > CVS).
>
> What bugs are yet unfixed?
>
> But basically +1 from me. We should just see what bugs are still open and fix
> them if reasonable.

Trying to discuss on #axkit-dahut now. Seems like everything urgent is
fixed now.

Re: New version soon?

Posted by Jörg Walter <em...@hab.ich.garni.ch>.
Am Wednesday, 16. July 2003 10:37, schrieb Matt Sergeant:
> I'd like to put out a 1.62 soon. Any objections? I think we have some
> important bug fixes to get out there (though some are not yet fixed in
> CVS).

What bugs are yet unfixed?

But basically +1 from me. We should just see what bugs are still open and fix
them if reasonable.

--
CU
   Joerg

Re: New version soon?

Posted by Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com>.
Matt Sergeant wrote:
> I'd like to put out a 1.62 soon. Any objections? I think we have some
> important bug fixes to get out there (though some are not yet fixed in
> CVS).

+1

-r

Re: New version soon?

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> I'd like to put out a 1.62 soon. Any objections? I think we have some
> important bug fixes to get out there (though some are not yet fixed in
> CVS).

OK, I've just ironed out what were the showstoppers for me. So please test
away. This time you don't even have to do a "make install" to test it, as
Kip's Apache::Test work takes care of that!

Please test and report test results here.