Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Steven Woolley <wo...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 21:26:47 UTC

Eclipse tapestry templates on wiki

I'm trying to use the templates from http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates
However, when I import them into eclipse, only the t5form* templates
are correctly imported.  I messed around a bit and find that the
others are not imported because of the line:
	${:import(*)}
in each of them... If I remove this line from all the others, they
import fine, however, then the imports are (obviously) not added...
Question to whoever wrote them.. do you have another template for
doing the imports that these are depending on?  If so, can you update
the wiki with that template as well?  I quick googling didn't turn up
any templates to do imports, and my meager attempts have failed..
Thanks,
Steve

Re: Eclipse tapestry templates on wiki

Posted by Steven Woolley <wo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Works fine in 3.3.1 (without the imports)
Steve

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
hi,