Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/10 20:29:11 UTC

Documentation update

Hi all,
I just found another issue with the autoexport plugin we are using with Confluence.

When the document title has an " ' " (single quote) like in the "What's new in 2.1?" example, you won't be able to resolve links to any anchors on that page. The "?" also renders a similar result.

With that said, I'm changing the "What's new in 2.1?" section with "What changed in 2.1" to avoid these characters.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Documentation update

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
As it stands now, "new" stuff should be covered under "Feature enhancements and additions". If we have more new features to include, this would be the place.

* What changed in 2.1
    * Geronimo distributions
    * Feature enhancements and additions
          o Custom server assemblies
          o Geronimo Administration Console
                + Pluggable Administration Console
                + Components update
                + Console enhancements
                + Expert mode
                + Deployment plans wizard
                + CA helper
          o GShell
          o Clustering Support
          o Monitoring Console Plugin
    * Component versions
    * Configuration changes
    * Backwards compatibility
    * Global JNDI for resources and admin objects
    * RELEASE-NOTES-2.1.TXT

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Documentation update

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:59 AM, Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I just found another issue with the autoexport plugin we are using with
> Confluence.
>
> When the document title has an " ' " (single quote) like in the "What's
> new in 2.1?" example, you won't be able to resolve links to any anchors on
> that page. The "?" also renders a similar result.
>
> With that said, I'm changing the "What's new in 2.1?" section with "What
> changed in 2.1" to avoid these characters.
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan

Shiva