Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Marcus Vinnicius Brandão <mv...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/25 15:18:31 UTC

Fwd: Error to connect using ConsumeAMQP processor

Dears,

I have a problem to connect my RabbitMQ with Apache Nifi.
I run a docker container RabbitMQ with shared ports 15672 and 5672. And i
run other docker container Apache Nifi, with shared ports 9090.

So, when I try to connect my ConsumeAMQP processor, I receive the message:
"Failed to establish connection with AMQP broker"

My Configuration in processor is:
*Queue *: TestQueueNifi (this is the same name in Rabbit)
*Auto-Acknowledge messages *: false
*Batch Size* : 10
*Host Name* : localhost
*Port* : 5672
*Virtual Host* :
*User Name *: admin
*Password* : admin (I set this password and login in rabbit)
*AMQP Version* : 0.9.1
*SSL Context Service *:
*Use Certificate Authentication* : false
*Client Auth *: NONE

I tryed to connect in RabbitMQ with my .net application with the same
connection and worked!

Please,
someone can help me?

Thank you!

Re: Error to connect using ConsumeAMQP processor

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Is the .NET application which can connect also running in a Docker container? Does the connection use TLS at all? Are the ports mapped to the host machine running both Docker containers? Running from a shell on the container hosting NIFi, can you connect to the AMQP server by address & port? I suspect the issue is with Docker networking making those ports available to resolve within the other container. Have you followed the steps in [1]?

[1] https://www.rabbitmq.com/troubleshooting-networking.html <https://www.rabbitmq.com/troubleshooting-networking.html>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com