Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by David Boreham <da...@bozemanpass.com> on 2005/05/12 18:56:29 UTC

big memory leak

It looks like the ByteBuffer code in MINA is leaking every byte
of data sent back to clients. Anyone else seen this ?
The code looks rather complicated, so I'm not sure if I
fancy trying to fix it myself....

Re: big memory leak

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
David,
 I added some JavaDoc documentation about this issue so that users can work
around it. If it is fine, please close the JIRA issue.
 Thanks,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/