Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Igor Bondarenko <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/03 17:03:50 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7930 Bug: viewing a thread updates project mod_date

- **status**: open --> review
- **Comment**:

Closed #829. `ib/7930`

Note: project does not have mod_date, but does have last_updated.

Turns out we have both skip_mod_date and skip_last_updated to skip updating artifact and project sessions respectively. I've used skip_last_updated in the same places as one of the fixes mentioned in ticket description.

---

** [tickets:#7930] Bug: viewing a thread updates project mod_date**

**Status:** review
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** sf-2 sf-current 42cc
**Created:** Tue Jul 14, 2015 07:08 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Tue Jul 28, 2015 01:21 PM UTC
**Owner:** Igor Bondarenko

Viewing a thread updates the `view_count` field, which causes the project `mod_date` to be updated, but it shouldn't.  We already have some special handling for `view_count` fields but we need more:

https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/ci/ca2233e3c25a177d0ef651f49fed1ead67212035/

https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/ci/af4d036acd7a63ccde241be69945cc5a66155e4b/

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/