Posted to user@struts.apache.org by wb...@Ensign-BickfordInd.com on 2002/07/01 20:25:14 UTC

Logic Iterate not finding my bean

[ServletException in:/WEB-INF/jsp/projects/mainmenu.jsp] Cannot find
bean rowset in scope session'

These are for DynaBeans incidentally... I am stuffing an array list and
then setting it like so:

-----------
System.out.println("Name is: " + ((BasicDynaBean)
results.get(0)).get("name"));
session.setAttribute("rowset",results);

In my jsp I have tried a kabillion combinations for the logic iteratate
and all yield the error above:

<logic:iterate id="refnum" name="rowset">
Next element is <bean:write name="rowset" property="refnum"/>
</logic:iterate>

Here is the simplest I tried...  I've added type, etc.. All to no avail