Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Frank Apap <fs...@optonline.net> on 2003/06/29 07:55:27 UTC

Some "how can I" questions

How can I get access to the raw XML soap message from inside my service
code?  (both incoming and outgoing)
How about about obtaining the IP address of the request?

Also,  whats the easiest place to store/reference "settings" from?
Other than reading from a file is there a way in the servlet settings to
set application specific settings?

Thanks.
Frank

Re: Some "how can I" questions

Posted by Chandra Talluri <ct...@netnumber.com>.
Hi Frank

Extend your Server class with ServiceLifecycle, and implement the init(Object ctx) method. Cast the ctx to ServletEndpointContext. Look at the ServletEndpointContext api

This answers first half of your question

-Chandra