Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christian Sell <ch...@netcologne.de> on 2003/04/17 09:23:15 UTC

Tapestry presentation

Hello,

I am about to prepare a presentation on a (german) developers
conference, covering "alternative" (i.e., non-struts) web frameworks,
with Tapestry as a main feature. What I am currently not sure about is
what version I should use as the basis  - 2.3 or the upcoming one,
which, it seems, will have a lot of really important features.

So what are your recommendations - given that my main criteria are
stability, features and completeness and accuracy of documentation.

thanks in advance,
Christian

RE: Tapestry presentation

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
Go for 2.4/3.0.  The new features are tested and stable, and documentation
is coming.  We are close to a beta.

The new features allow you to tap all the power of Tapestry (2.3) with the
ease of PHP.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components