Posted to general@manifoldcf.apache.org by Nikita Ahuja <ni...@smartshore.nl> on 2018/01/23 07:34:36 UTC

Active Directory in FileShare

Hello,

I am using ManifoldCF 2.8.1 and trying to access the files from FileShare
configured with the Active Directory and get the data in elastic search

I have created Authority Connection and put the user details of the Active
Directory user but am not able to get the access token in the elastic
search Index

Please guide to take appropriate steps for it so that I can get the access
tokens.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikita

Re: Active Directory in FileShare

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikita,

Please sign up for the user@manifoldcf.apache.org list and post your
question there.  This is the general list, and I had to moderate your posts
through.

A quick response to your question: you probably need to put both the
authority and the repository connector into the same authority group.  But
that's probably not all you need to do, which is why you need to post to
the other list where ElasticSearch users may be able to answer your
question better.

Karl

Posted by Nikita Ahuja <ni...@smartshore.nl>.
Hello,

This is a gentle reminder for the above problem. Please send an appropriate
solution for the given problem. The working of the system is totally
dependent on the above scenario. Try to solve and give solution asap.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikita

Fwd: Active Directory in FileShare