Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/04 12:57:22 UTC

Netty4 shutdown seems slow

Hello.  I am consuming UDP packets from Netty4, and the packets are coming
in very quickly.  When I am finished consuming these packets, and try to
shut the context down, it seems to take at least a full minute to
complete.  I am creating a DefaultOsgiCamelContext (because this is a
bundle living in Karaf), then I add the routes from various route
builders.  When the bundle stops, it calls context.shutdown().  Am I doing
this the wrong way?

Thanks,
Steve