Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Te...@aol.com on 2000/07/03 17:18:27 UTC

Soap Demo Problem

Hi Everybody,

I'm trying to use the sample SOAP services (calc stockquote address). I've
verified that the target websites for the stockquote and for the schemas are
running/accessing fine.

When I try to deploy the service I get the error as shown below, any ideas?

If I deploy the service using the browser based admin tool it deploys OK, but
I get the same error as below when I try to run the service.

This is the case for any of the sample services.

I'm using the latest binary SOAP distribution from the apache site, and
jakarta-tomcat 3.1
-------------------------Command + Response from DOS
D:\xml-soap\samples\addressbook>java
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
 http://localhost:8080/xmlsoap/rpcrouter.jsp deploy dd.xml
Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  Fault String = No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.
org/soap/envelope/:Parameter' using encoding style 'null'.

Terry