Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mabel25 <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2008/08/04 15:25:14 UTC

How to refresh panel?

Hi,

I'm a novice wicket user and i am trying to update a panel upon any changes.
I have tried searching but most of the method such as ajax and repeater are
not used in wicket 1.2.7 (which i am using now).

Anyone can help? thanks!

Re: How to refresh panel?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
all you have to do is make sure the components inside the panel are
using models that do not cache values between requests. that way when
the panel repaints on the next request it will reflect the current
state instead of the state as it was when the panel was created. there
is a great models page on the wiki you should read.

-igor