Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ivanhoe Abrahams <iv...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 11:20:59 UTC

Running in eclipse

Hi everybody

I finally managed to build servicemix from svn and import it into eclipse.
Now the next step is to actually run servicemix-core IN ECLIPSE and then
deploy my sa's into the following directory
C:\smxsvn\servicemix\distributions\apache-servicemix\target\filtered\conf\hotdeploy

I have set my M2_REPO variable in eclipse, I have also added all other
projects into the classpath as suggested on the servicemix website
I manage to start servicemix-core by running the Main.java class,

I also manage to deploy the following components

servicemix-shared-3.3-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
servicemix-jms-3.3-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip

BUT as soon as I try to drop  servicemix-cxf-se-3.3-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
in the hotdeploy directory I get
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/cxf/interceptor/InterceptorProvider

The thing is that this class is included in the cxf-se in the jar file
cxf-api-2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar.
I am now not sure if I am doing something wrong or that this is a bug in the
classloader or something?

Is anybody else getting this error?

Thankyou in advance
Ivanhoe