Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Mark Vovsi <ma...@vovsi.com> on 2003/02/26 19:02:45 UTC

printer-friendly and xml doc versions

AW: Some newbie questionsI just updated my forrest dist from cvs, and noticed two new icons, Printer-Friendly and Xml, in the krysalis skin. They point to path/printer-friendly/docname.html and to path/doc-source/docname.html respectively. Is this still in development? If not, are these virtual uri's somewhere in the sitemap or are we actually supposed to create printer-friendly and doc-source directories with version of our docs abiding to some other dtd?

Thanks,
- Mark
Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Mark Vovsi wrote, On 26/02/2003 19.02:
> I just updated my forrest dist from cvs, and noticed two new icons,
> Printer-Friendly and Xml, in the krysalis skin. They point to
> path/printer-friendly/docname.html and to path/doc-source/docname.html
> respectively. Is this still in development?

In development :-)
It was committed, but real usage showed some serious shortcomings. I'm
getting there...

             - verba volant, scripta manent -