Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by James liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/16 12:49:20 UTC

does solr know classpath

i set classpath where i put lucene-analyzers-2.0.0.jar...i can use it.

but solr not find it..

where i should put it in?

Re: does solr know classpath

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Subject: Re: does solr know classpath
:
: i use jetty,,,and put it into solr-nightly\lib with
: lucene-snowball-nightly.jar and lucene-core-nightly.jar...

putting additional jars you want to use into the lib directory and
compiling the war is certainly one way to accomplish your goal -- another
way is to check the documentation for your Servlet Container (ie: tomcat,
resin, jetty, etc...) to find out how you can add to the classpath of an
individual webapp.  I recently tried to do this for Jetty and discovered
that it didn't work as advertised -- but more recently i've been made
aware of the differences between Jetty and JettyPlus - so that may have
been part of my problem.

Your milage may very.

-Hoss

Re: does solr know classpath