Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nate <nm...@charter.net> on 2003/06/27 18:15:13 UTC

Custom 500 error page

Hi all,

    I'm using tomcat 4.1.18 and am having a problem with custom error pages.
I have included the following in my global web.xml file

   <error-page>
        <error-code>500</error-code>
        <location>/server_err.jsp</location>
    </error-page>

however, when a 500 error is returned, it still shows the stack trace
instead of my custom page.  Has anybody seen this before?  I've tried to
search the archives, but they are currently unavailable.

While I'm at it, where can I track down a changelog form 4.1.18 to 4.1.24?

Thanks..
Nathan McMinn

Re: Custom 500 error page

Posted by Nate <nm...@charter.net>.
I can access the page directly with no problems.

Re: Custom 500 error page

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.