Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2002/07/17 23:43:06 UTC

Maven POM extension mechanism

Hi,

We can now try using extension in the POMs for turbine if someone wants
to try it before I do.

We can now do something like:

<project>
  <extend>../jakarta-turbine-site/project.xml</extend>

  <id>turbine3</id>
  <name>Turbine 3</name>

</project>

Basically change whatever you want to be different and we can hack away
all the duplicated information.

I'm still playing around, but the test is working in Maven. Just thought
I would give a heads up. Should make maintenance easier.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org