Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Clay Luther <cl...@cisco.com> on 2001/03/27 20:02:20 UTC

Browsing soap.jar (2.1) generates errors

I am still trying to figure out why I cannot run
org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.  I fired up Forte IE and
mounted the soap.jar file and drilled down to the servlet.  Forte reports an
error when trying to read the MessageRouterServlet and RPCRouterServlet
class information from the soap.jar file.  I downloaded another copy of the
soap 2.1 zip file and extracted it.  Same errors.

Could this be related to the fact that I cannot run the RPCRouterServlet
from Tomcat (I get classnodef exceptions when I try to execute
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter)?

---
Clay
Cisco Systems, Inc.