Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com> on 2007/12/28 10:45:25 UTC

Product views screen question

Hi all,

I think we should remove "Tell-A-Friend" and "Customer Reviews" sections
from product views screen belonging to Order manager application and should
left only in eccomerce application.

What do you think? Are they used in order manager in some cases?

Bilgin

Re: Product views screen question

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I agree : + 1 to remove from order manager where it's not needed

Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <bi...@iguanait.com>