Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by lpfarris <lo...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 22:56:51 UTC

patch: set needClientAuth and wantClientAuth in SSL transport

Posted this about a week ago to user's list, perhaps the wrong place, posting
again here.
This patch modified org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp with a couple of extra
classes, and modifications to SSLTransportFactory, to make it possible to
set needClientAuth and wantClientAuth on SSL server sockets. example
transport URI would be
ssl://localhost:61616?transport.socket.needClientAuth=true

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235718/ssl_client_auth_patch.txt
ssl_client_auth_patch.txt

Re: patch: set needClientAuth and wantClientAuth in SSL transport

Posted by lpfarris <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I should have read the "Contributing" more thoroughly.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Thx !