Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "gustavo.maurizio" <gm...@me.com> on 2016/08/07 16:47:47 UTC

karaf issues with camel and activemq latest 2.17.2

When trying to deploy in Karaf 4.0.5,  the dependencies cannot get resolved.
This happens when installing latest snapshot and stable versions of BOTH
activemq and camel into Karaf.
It works with camel 2.16.3 and latest activemq but trying to use 2.17.x
fails.
Seems related to camel loading multiple spring versions. Any clues or
pointers?

Re: karaf issues with camel and activemq latest 2.17.2

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I still get the good old errors in Karaf 3, though, with ActiveMQ 5.13.4.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: karaf issues with camel and activemq latest 2.17.2

Posted by Alexey Markevich <am...@talend.com>.

Posted by Tim Jones <ti...@mccarthy.co.nz>.
Maybe related to this
http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-and-Camel-2-17-x-on-Karaf-td4046427.html