Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Etienne Jouvin <la...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/19 16:45:44 UTC

How to upgrade custom nar version

Hello all.

Imagine I have a custom nar, with custom processors, installed in version
1.0.
Then I release a new version 1.1.
How do I migrate existing processes to take the new version 1.1 ?
Should I delete the nar in version 1.0 and just push the 1.1 ?
Should I go to each process ?

In fact, there is like NiFi upgrade, but for now I did not see how to
update all process with a new version.

Regards

Etienne Jouvin

Re: How to upgrade custom nar version

Posted by Etienne Jouvin <la...@gmail.com>.
So simple, just drag the new version, restart and everything is updated.

Nice, thanks.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.