Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2015/08/17 10:52:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1696184 - /jena/site/trunk/content/documentation/query/construct-quad.mdtext

On 17/08/15 00:36, jpz6311whu@apache.org wrote:
> Author: jpz6311whu
> Date: Sun Aug 16 23:36:58 2015
> New Revision: 1696184

> Log:
> compose doc for construct-quad.mdtext
>
> Modified:
>      jena/site/trunk/content/documentation/query/construct-quad.mdtext

Please check when making changes.

The generated page was blank.

I have fixed this (it seems that converting the content to UTF-8 did the
trick) as well as some formatting issues I noticed.  I do not promise
all formatting issues are fixed.

	Andy

Re: svn commit: r1696184 - /jena/site/trunk/content/documentation/query/construct-quad.mdtext

Posted by Qihong Lin <co...@gmail.com>.
 Hi Dr. Jiang,

Here's the revised doc. Please help me commit it.

Thanks
Qihong

Posted by Qihong Lin <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dr. Jiang