Posted to users@isis.apache.org by L Eder <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/03 18:16:31 UTC

Re: [ANN] Apache Isis version 1.14.0 Released

The new feature - collection parameter - worked well in an action
button. But refuses to work in a menu entry, for example Create.

I tried the support methods, of course, and even the DomainObject
alternative, without success.

Error message:
"
Collection action parameter found without supporting choices or
autoComplete facet. Class: domainapp.dom.PPB.ComponentMenu action:
Create parameter 6
"

Anyone experienced this issue? Thanks,

Source code:
ComponentMenu.java
"
    @Action(
    )
    @MemberOrder(sequence = "3")
    public Component create(
            @ParameterLayout(named="Description") final String description,
            @ParameterLayout(named="Part Number") final String partNumber,
            @ParameterLayout(named="First Date") final LocalDate firstDate,
            @ParameterLayout(named="Last Date") final LocalDate lastDate,
            @ParameterLayout(named="Category") final ComponentCategory category,
            @ParameterLayout(named="Origin") final ComponentOrigin origin,
            @ParameterLayout(named="Associated Models") final List<Model> models
            ) {
        return componentrepository.create(
                description,
                partNumber,
                firstDate,
                lastDate,
                category,
                origin,
                models);
    }
//    @Programmatic
    public List<Model> autoComplete0Create(@MinLength(3) String searchTerm) {
        return modelRepo.listAll();
    }

    @javax.inject.Inject
    private ModelRepository modelRepo;
"

ComponentRepository.java
"
    @Programmatic
    public Component create(
            final String description,
            final String partNumber,
            final LocalDate firstDate,
            final LocalDate lastDate,
            final ComponentCategory category,
            final ComponentOrigin origin,
            final List<Model> models) {
        final Component component =
container.newTransientInstance(Component.class);
        component.setDescription(description);
        component.setPartNumber(partNumber);
        component.setFirstDate(firstDate);
        component.setLastDate(lastDate);
        component.setCategory(category);
        component.setOrigin(origin);
        container.persistIfNotAlready(component);
        return component;
    }
"

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
The multiselect is the 7th parameter, so use autoComplete6..., not
autoComplete0...

Cheers
Dan

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017, 18:16 L Eder, <ed...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]