Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2007/05/16 14:39:08 UTC

configure language bundle as managed bean (was: Sandbox behaviour!!)

Hi!

I meant you create a managed bean entry, something like:

        <managed-bean>
                <managed-bean-name>bundle</managed-bean-name>

<managed-bean-class>your.package.name.LanguageBundler</managed-bean-class>
                <managed-bean-scope>application</managed-bean-scope>
        </managed-bean>

where LanguageBundler is a class implementing the Map interface and the
methods
containsKey and get - the rest can throw an UnsupportedOperationException
In get() read from your ResourceBundle.

That way you are close to JSF 1.2 and the problems outlined previously
are gone.

Hope this helps!

Ciao,
Mario