Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by angelochen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2011/12/03 03:43:09 UTC

urlrewriter and T5.3

Hi,

My code uses urlrewriter heavily, however, once it was done and tested i
totally forgot about this interface, a lot of effort was spent in the
testing of those rewriting rules. it was gone from T5.3, is there an easier
way to put something like that back? or i have to rewrite everything using
LinkTransformer? that's a lot of testing again.

Re: urlrewriter and T5.3

Posted by angelochen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
I did, but not able to make it work:(

Kalle Korhonen-2 wrote