Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Bobirkhon Ismailov <bi...@uzavtoyul.uz> on 2003/02/14 13:53:35 UTC

Velocity + Turbine

Hello, I have read about Velocity and its commitment to Turbine. I would
really appreciate if you point me to a manual describing the use of
Velocity with Turbine.

Also, I am new to Velocity and templating languages in general, so I'd
like to know your comparison of Velocity to other TPLs, in particular to
FreeMarker.

Thank you.

Bobirkhon Ismailov

Re: Velocity + Turbine

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
Friday, February 14, 2003, 1:53:35 PM, Bobirkhon Ismailov wrote:

> Hello, I have read about Velocity and its commitment to Turbine. I would
> really appreciate if you point me to a manual describing the use of
> Velocity with Turbine.
>
> Also, I am new to Velocity and templating languages in general, so I'd
> like to know your comparison of Velocity to other TPLs, in particular to
> FreeMarker.

Well, there is a somewhat updated comparison available since yesterday
night on http://freemarker.org/fmVsVel.html ... just it is from the
authors of FM... :)

--
Best regards,