Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <jp...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/10 17:02:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries SPI Fly 1.0.2

Hi David, I'm just putting together the board report and I see this
was released. Just didn't see the vote result email (err sorry I
didn't get to review it). I believe the summary is: +1 [5] (3 binding)
-1 [0]. Was that promoted on 24Mar?

Thx,
Jeremy

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeremy,

You are right. For some reason I accidentally sent it to the wrong
recipient. I just sent it out again.

Cheers,

David