Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Bhanu Sudarshan <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/19 23:48:24 UTC

Re: Trying to invoke apache cxc - jaws web service through ODE

Hi All,

I need a new help with Apache ODE,

I created a simple bpel flow with string input and string output with assign value of fixed string to an output. Before the reply message i added a wait of 120 sec. which throws up an mex timeout exception.

The following is soapui error:

ode:Fault
Timeout or execution error when waiting for response to MEX (MyRoleMesx……) …….. java.util.concurrent,TimeoutException: Message exchange org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture
timeout (120000 ms) when waiting for a response.

Can you please help me out in increasing the timeout or resolve the issue.

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

yes, if your process is long running consider using a receive-invoke pair
instead of a receive-reply pair. The partner role of the partnerlink can be
statically initialized, when the callback service has a static URL. You may
also use parts of ODEs dynamic partnerlink feature, which requires a
callback EPR sent with the initial request. However, if I'm not mistaken,
this feature was slightly broken recently but Sathwik provided a fix.
Please get back to us if this is a feature you need.

HTH,
  Tammo

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,