Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by flower <fl...@intercel.com.pl> on 2004/07/25 21:39:10 UTC

Linking portlets ? GlobalRequestParameter ?

hello,

I try do something like that:
1) LocationPortlet - this portlet shows all Locations (city)
2) NewsPortlet - this portlet shows news from location X (if X == null ,
we show global news)
3) WeatherPortlet - this portlet shows weather in location X (if X ==
null, we show global weather)

All 3 portlets is visible in browser .... when user define location X by
LocationPortlet ... the NewsPortlet and the WeatherPortlet should be
change content.

Is it posible to do ?
I read almost all java portlet specification (jsr-168) and I didn't find
any solution ....

Lucas