Posted to current-testers@httpd.apache.org by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org> on 2001/04/12 16:50:23 UTC

Fwd: Test me please :)

It looks like we're getting phase 2 of the proxy (reintegrate into
httpd-2.0) pretty much finished, so we'd appreciate people helping us
test it.

Mod_proxy is in cvs module httpd-proxy. Right now, we are building in
httpd-2.0 tree by mkdir httpd-2.0/modules/proxy and cp httpd-
proxy/module-2.0/* httpd-2.0/modules/proxy as though the proxy were
included in httpd-2.0.

Thanks.

Chuck

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>
> Date: Wed Apr 11, 2001  10:00:21 PM US/Eastern
> To: "modproxy-dev@apache.org" <mo...@apache.org>
> Subject: Test me please :)
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'd appreciate it if someone could start hammering a bit on the
> mod_proxy code to start testing it, as of the patch submitted moments
> ago.
>
> *) HTTP - should work. If it doesn't, it's a bug - please tell me.
>
> *) CONNECT - should work.
>
> *) FTP - PASV works. PORT does not - there is a FIXME about this in the
> code. The directory listings now work, although they look a bit ugly.
> Down the line we can tie them in with mod_autoindex, but in the meantime
> what we have works fine. If anything is amiss in FTP apart from these
> hassles, please tell me.
>
> I've been testing it on LinuxPPC using the threaded MPM. I'd be keen to
> see how it goes on other platforms.
>
> Regards,
> Graham
> minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon