Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Cederic Bosmans <bo...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/24 22:44:00 UTC

downgrade Flink

Dear

I am working on a streaming prediction model for which I want to try to use
the flink-jpmml extension. (https://github.com/FlinkML/flink-jpmml)
Unfortunately, it only supports only the 0.7.0-SNAPSHOT and 0.6.1 versions
of Flink and I am using the 1.7-SNAPSHOT version of Flink.
How can I downgrade my version?
(the examples are written for sbt and I am using Maven)
Thank you very much!

Kind regards
Cederic

Re: Re: downgrade Flink

Posted by Vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.

Re: downgrade Flink

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cederic,

The README said the "*latest*" version is 1.3.2, it means as of that time.
I think for the latest Flink version, there is no guarantee.

I suggest replace the version's value from LATEST to specific version
number.

Thanks, vino.

Re: downgrade Flink

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.