Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Raj Hadoop <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2013/05/24 23:13:53 UTC

Apache Flume Properties File

Hi,

I just installed Apache Flume 1.3.1 and trying to run a small example to test. Can any one suggest me how can I do this? I am going through the documentation right now.

Thanks,
Raj

Re: Apache Flume Properties File

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello Raj

BCC-ing user@hadoop and user@hive

Could you please not cross-post questions to multiple mailing lists?

thanks
-- Hitesh

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello Raj

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello Raj

Posted by Connor Woodson <cw...@gmail.com>.
Here is a good guide on getting started with Flume; about a third of the
way down is a very basic configuration you can copy+paste to test it out.

https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/getting-started.html

- Connor

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
Apache Flume is Apache Flume. Cloudera's Flume RPM's are Cloudera Flume RPM's. Simple, but true.

Cheers
- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz