Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Justin Lee <ev...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/08 19:47:40 UTC

maven SPI plugin

Before I go and write one, has anyone seen a mavenized APT that will scan
for annotated classes and build the appropriate SPI manifest for them?  It
wouldn't be hard to write but it'd save me some time...

Re: maven SPI plugin

Posted by Justin Lee <ev...@gmail.com>.
Yeah.  I was thinking something like @SPI where the bare annotation would
create entries for all implemented interface or you could list explicit
entries if you wanted.  I guess I'll write that today.

Re: maven SPI plugin

Posted by Luke Patterson <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: maven SPI plugin

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Justin Lee wrote:

> Before I go and write one, has anyone seen a mavenized APT that will scan
> for annotated classes and build the appropriate SPI manifest for them?  It
> wouldn't be hard to write but it'd save me some time...

There had been one provided to Codehaus' Mojo JIRA.

- Jörg