Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2021/09/13 20:59:18 UTC

Re: Loading model - what? [EXTERNAL]

Hi Ben,
Those come from the dependency parser and SRL system, and I think are generated from the external library (ClearNLP?) we depend on for those modules. As for the models themselves, the files are in ctakes-dependency-parser-res, but they are binary files that will be difficult to understand without ClearNLP.
Tim

On Mon, 2021-09-13 at 22:17 +0200, Benjamin hansen wrote:

* External Email - Caution *

Hi, when i run my ctakes code i see in the stdout loads of

.

.

etc.

I understand that my pipeline is loading a lot of models - but what models

are they? Is there any way i can find out what models are being loaded in

the pipeline?

I have tried to search for "Loading model" is both ctakes and opennlp

source code to figure out where its being printed from but to no avail :(

Where is this being printed from? How can I find out what models are loaded?

Thanks in advance