Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org> on 2008/02/01 19:31:54 UTC

Re: svn commit: r617586 - /cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-validation/cocoon-validation-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/validation/jaxp/JaxpResolver.java

cziegeler@apache.org pisze:
> Author: cziegeler
> Date: Fri Feb  1 10:16:27 2008
> New Revision: 617586

> Log:
> SOLVED - issue COCOON-2164: Bug in JaxpResolver in validation block
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2164
>
> Modified:
>     cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-validation/cocoon-validation-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/validation/jaxp/JaxpResolver.java

Hi Carsten,

What about mentioning this in changes file in trunk?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>>> Hi Carsten,
>>>
>>> What about mentioning this in changes file in trunk?
>>>
>> Hmm, not sure - so far I only mentioned changes there if these were
>> changes compared to the 2.1.x branch. I added this change to the
>> status.xml in 2.1.x. Not sure if this is the best approach?
>
> Don't most people add their changes to both 2.1 and 2.2? We should do it
> consistently.

We are talking about the status (or changes file), not the change
itself. I applied the change to both versions.
I had the impression that people do not add changes made to both
versions to the status file of 2.2; but we should just decided how we
want it and then do it :)

I think it makes sense to list all changes since the latest 2.1.x release

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 02.02.2008 10:36, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>> Log:
>>> SOLVED - issue COCOON-2164: Bug in JaxpResolver in validation block
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2164
>>>
>>> Modified:
>>>
>>> cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-validation/cocoon-validation-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/validation/jaxp/JaxpResolver.java
>>
>> Hi Carsten,
>>
>> What about mentioning this in changes file in trunk?
>>
> Hmm, not sure - so far I only mentioned changes there if these were
> changes compared to the 2.1.x branch. I added this change to the
> status.xml in 2.1.x. Not sure if this is the best approach?

Don't most people add their changes to both 2.1 and 2.2? We should do it
consistently.

Joerg

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.