Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2016/12/05 08:45:46 UTC

Re: [LAST CALL] Flex SDK 4.16

Hi,

> I had a similar issue when I tried to set up.  Looks like the individual
> files are not downloadable from google code anymore.

Any luck sorting this out? If not giving it’s delaying the release at this point I suggest we should release without it.

Thinks,
Justin

Re: [LAST CALL] Flex SDK 4.16

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Okay, I just cherry picked those two commits into the 4.16 branch.

Thanks,
Om

Re: [LAST CALL] Flex SDK 4.16

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: [LAST CALL] Flex SDK 4.16

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [LAST CALL] Flex SDK 4.16

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: [LAST CALL] Flex SDK 4.16

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [LAST CALL] Flex SDK 4.16

Re: [LAST CALL] Flex SDK 4.16

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
I've pushed a fix, but unable to test it on the nightly.  For some reason
or the other, the nightly builds keep failing.

My weekend has started, so I will be able to spend more time on this over
the next couple of days.

Thanks,
Om

Re: [LAST CALL] Flex SDK 4.16

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: [LAST CALL] Flex SDK 4.16

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
A bit more progress over the weekend. Hopefully will be done this week.

Although, you are free to release without the fixes if you feel like.

Thanks,
Om