Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by rajesh366 <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/20 09:34:25 UTC

Recording through Citrix platform

How to record an application hosted on citrix environment through Jmeter.
Please help me out in getting this issue resolved

Re: Recording through Citrix platform

Posted by rajesh366 <ra...@yahoo.com>.
I am accessing a web application through the citrix platfrom. Could you
provide me insights on whether i need to download any software/application
in order to make Jmeter record record the interaction with web browser
through the citrix platform

Posted by James Hill <ev...@gmail.com>.