Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Victor Mote <vi...@outfitr.com> on 2003/07/10 20:58:04 UTC

hyphenation doc has moved

I did some rearranging in our doc to get the configuration page pared down
to only configuration information, and to move some configuration content
there that was lurking in other places (attempting to keep them
cross-referenced). One of the side effects is that the hyphenation doc has
been moved out of configuration and into its own document, which has an
entry on the menu. FYI in case you can't find it where you are used to
finding it.

Victor Mote