Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by buddy <bk...@benefitsxml.com> on 2007/09/11 15:28:49 UTC

Getting Ariel font recognized

This is probably a bit of a basic question to users on this
list, so I apologize in advance.  I know XML and XSLT very
well,

but an not a FOP expert (yet :-) ).

I upgraded to latest version of FOP, but the Ariel font is
not being recognized.  Can someone help me with what I need

do to get Ariel to happen?  I read some of the documentation
on Fonts registering, but still a bit unclear.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Getting Ariel font recognized

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
My initial/first thought is that the font is called 'Arial' and *not*
'Ariel'? :-S

My advice is to please carefully read and check your configuration
against http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/fonts.html.  If you are
still having problems its probably best if you post up your fop.xconf.

Adrian.