Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2010/12/09 09:47:40 UTC

[VOTE] Struts Master 8 Vote

The Struts Master 8 test build is now available as a Maven artifact.
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestruts-006/

Release notes:
* Use the latest Apache 8 Parent to solve the problem with missing
signatures after uploading artifact to Nexus - here [1] is a thread you can
follow the whole discussion about that
[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-repository/201012.mbox/%3CAANLkTimvsfAwy_GV_jH0Z9fhvUfpMWj7=gMkO6q7Fdrm@mail.gmail.com%3E

If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
a vote on its quality:

[ ] Leave at test build
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: [VOTE] Struts Master 8 Vote

Posted by Rainer Hermanns <he...@aixcept.de>.
+1 GA
Am 09.12.2010 um 09:47 schrieb Lukasz Lenart:

> The Struts Master 8 test build is now available as a Maven artifact.
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestruts-006/
>
> Release notes:
> * Use the latest Apache 8 Parent to solve the problem with missing
> signatures after uploading artifact to Nexus - here [1] is a thread you can
> follow the whole discussion about that
> [1]
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-repository/201012.mbox/%3CAANLkTimvsfAwy_GV_jH0Z9fhvUfpMWj7=gMkO6q7Fdrm@mail.gmail.com%3E
>
> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
> a vote on its quality:
>
> [ ] Leave at test build
> [ ] Alpha
> [ ] Beta
> [ ] General Availability (GA)
>
> Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
> members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
> three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.
>
> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.
>

> Regards
> --
> Łukasz
> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Rainer Hermanns
aixcept
Willibrordstraße 82
52134 Herzogenrath - Germany
w: http://aixcept.de/
t:   +49 - 2406 - 979 22 11
f:   +49 - 2406 - 979 22 13
m: +49 - 170 - 343 29 12

[CLOSED] [VOTE] Struts Master 8 Vote

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
Hi all,

The Vote passed with +4 GA (binding) votes, I'm going to promote
Struts 8 Master in Nexus and should be available in Maven Central
Repository within 24h.

Kind Regards
--
Kapituła Javarsovia http://javarsovia.pl