Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Padraic Hannon <pi...@wasabicowboy.com> on 2008/01/09 02:21:05 UTC

Sling Application Development

So I've worked on various aspects of sling and written a component
here and there, however, I'd like to work on a more complete example
(perhaps this would go towards some of the documentation we have said
is needed) and am stumbling. So far we have a pretty strong link
between Content and a Component (at least expressed by the
documentation). What I'd like to look at is reusing content across
multiple components and have that content mapped to the correct object
model. I am going to start building a sample over the next few days
and will document the architecture, however, I wanted to check with
everyone to see if there where any pre-existing ideas on what the best
pattern for this would be.

-paddy

Re: Sling Application Development

Posted by Padraic Hannon <pi...@wasabicowboy.com>.
I'll put something in the whiteboard area. Basically, I wanted to make
a sample app that used some of the new concepts and also demonstrated
how resources can be shared (along with their ocm mappings) across
multiple bundles since I think this may be a common use case.

-paddy

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Paddy,