Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2010/05/21 16:50:05 UTC

Compilation failure due to bad characters

Hey,

I'm facing a compilation failure with some characters.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.0.2:compile
(default-compile) on project openejb-spring: Compilation failure
...\org.apache.openejb.openejb\container\openejb-spring\src\main\java\org\apache\openejb\spring\OpenEJB.java:[439,47]
unmappable character for encoding UTF-8

Any thoughts?
Can i fix all affected classes?

Jean-Louis

Re: Compilation failure due to bad characters

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Absolutely!

Thanks Jon.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I got the Entity WAS JAXB class as well :)

Jon

On 25 May 2010, at 20:09, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jean-louis.monteiro@atosorigin.com

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi Jon,