Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Greenhill <jg...@dayspring-tech.com> on 2003/04/25 20:45:20 UTC

Need suggestions for indexed/nested table

Hi,

I'm creating a table that displays one row per month, and one checkbox
per week in the month in each row. I need to capture which weeks are
checked.

My idea:
Get the rows by iterating over a list of indexed month objects.
Use html:multibox to populate a string[] in each month object to capture
which weeks were selected in each month.

My problem:
I'll need to use a second iterator in each row so as to show the correct
number of weeks in the month (4 or 5).

This seems like a perfect job for 'nested', but I haven't used it
before.

Does anyone have a better suggestion, or can you point me to a good
nested example?

Thanks for your help,
-john