Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/12/03 04:10:13 UTC

Re: [Directory Wiki] Update of "Nihat Routsong" by nihat

We need to blow away our wiki area fast or this jerk is going to spam us all
over.  Did the vote to remove it close?

Thanks,
Alex

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
I think the vote could be considered as closed : it was launched on nov
27th.

I will send a mail to Infra requesting they close our former wiki.

Alex Karasulu wrote:
> We need to blow away our wiki area fast or this jerk is going to spam
> us all over.  Did the vote to remove it close?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> On Dec 2, 2007 7:42 PM, Apache Wiki < wikidiffs@apache.org
> <ma...@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     Dear Wiki user,
>
>     You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Directory
>     Wiki" for change notification.
>
>     The following page has been changed by nihat:
>     http://wiki.apache.org/directory/Nihat_Routsong

>     - Hi!
>     - My name is Nihat Routsong.
>     - I study math, statistics, economics, and actuarial science.  I
>     also tutor online.
>     - ----
>      CategoryHomepage

cordialement, regards,