Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Washusen, Dan" <Da...@sensis.com.au> on 2004/05/18 03:47:56 UTC

External Library dependencies within a project

Morning all,
I have a question regarding dependencies.

If for example my project depends on a library called common and common
depends on several other libraries (for example castor).  Is there a
nice/easy way of determining what libraries I should include in my project
based on the dependencies of the common?

Example:
MyProject depends on CommonProject

CommonProject depends on Blah.jar, Foo.jar and Bar.jar

Can I easily include Blah.jar, Foo.jar and Bar.jar in MyProject (without
having to declare them in MyProjects project.xml)?

Hope that makes sense...

--
Dan Washusen
Developer

www.sensis.com.au

A leading Australian advertising, information
and directories business.

www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 9201 4888]